Tavern 1757 is made up of a team of culinary professionals who guide our guests through an extraordinary and unique tavern experience. We share a love of food, wines and craft beer as demonstrated by our award-winning wings, and signature, award-winning drinks.
Something for everyone
From wood fired pizzas to select cuts of steaks, fresh seafood & small bites specialties, we have a little something for everyone. Nightly specials such as made to order bottomless pasta bowl Wednesdays, mixed grill Thursdays & Sunday Brunch. Most weekends we also offer a chef’s special menu.
Tavern 1757 Wood Fired Pizza
Our pizza is made in the classic, artisan style… thin, hand-made crust that is baked in an imported Italian wood-fired pizza oven to create a delicious and crispy crust beneath the freshest vegetables, herbs, cheeses and meats. Our wood fired, brick oven reflects heat throughout to evenly bake the pie from both above and below.
Tavern 1757 proudly offers desserts by Wildflour Confections
In addition to our house made desserts, Tavern 1757 is very pleased to be able to offer delicious dessert items from Wildflour Confections in Seymour, CT. We can also provide their cupcakes and custom cakes “to order” for any private party of dining event, as well as for off-site catering.
Tavern 1757 Foods & Cocktails Featured in the Media
- March, 2019: The Honorary Chef for the 2019 ALS Flavors of CT is none other that Tavern 1757 chef/owner, Joe Meagher.
- September 2017: Soupstock Festival Pro/Am Chili Cook-Off,
First Place: Tavern 1757.
- May 5, 2017: According to the Patch.com article, Tavern 1757 is top rated by Yelp as the place to go for best margaritas around Monroe, CT.
- February 5, 2017: Chef Joe and our award winning wings were featured on WTNH News 8 Good Morning Connecticut ” Thinking outside the Buffalo wing sauce for your game day party.”
- June 23, 2016: Our Lavender Lemon Drop martini was a top winner as The Best-Looking Cocktail at the 6th Annual Faith Middleton Food Schmooze Martini Competition.
- 2015: Chili Cook Off & Wing Fling. 1st Place Tavern 1757 “Truffle Parmesan Wings.
- February 28, 2015: Featured by the New York Times “Italian, Informally – Review of Tavern 1757 in Seymour.“
Some of our delectable offerings, past and present…
no images were found