Tavern 1757 in the news
We like to toot our own horn and share good news. Here are our favorite articles about Tavern 1757. Please share others with us that you find.
- September 2017: Tavern 1757 was featured in the “Great All American Diner Run” in Backroads Motorcycle TourMagazine. This monthly column features great motorcycle friendly restaurants and diners around the northeast and nationwide.
- June 11, 2017: Tavern 1757 was excited to participate and take first place in the 8th Annual Soupstock Pro-Am Chili Cook Off.
- May 27, 2017: WPLR’s Chaz proposes in the Tavern 1757 Wine Cellar.
- May 5, 2017: According to the Patch.com article, Tavern 1757 is top rated by Yelp as the place to go for best margaritas around Monroe, CT.
- February 5, 2017: Our award winning wings were featured on WTNH News 8 Good Morning Connecticut ” Thinking outside the Buffalo wing sauce for your game day party.”
- November 18, 2015: Valley Independent Sentinel featured the article “After Three Years, Tavern 1757 Finds Its Legs In Seymour“
- February 28, 2015: Featured by the New York Times “Italian, Informally – Review of Tavern 1757 in Seymour.“
- June 4, 2013: Valley Independent Sentinel article “Food Network’s ‘Chef Wanted’ Films In Seymour“