Tavern 1757 in the News
- Backroads Motorcycle TourMagazine featured Tavern 1757 in the September 2017 issue “Great All American Diner Run” monthly column that features great motorcycle friendly restaurants and diners around the northeast and nationwide.
- On June 11, 2017, Tavern 1757 was excited to participate and take first place in the 8th Annual Soupstock Pro-Am Chili Cook Off.
- On May 27, 2017 WPLR’s Chaz proposes in the Tavern 1757 Wine Cellar.
- May 5, 2017: According to the Patch.com article, Tavern 1757 is top rated by Yelp as the place to go for best margaritas around Monroe, CT.
- February 5, 2017: Our award winning wings were featured on WTNH News 8 Good Morning Connecticut ” Thinking outside the Buffalo wing sauce for your game day party.”
- February 28, 2015: Featured by the New York Times “Italian, Informally – Review of Tavern 1757 in Seymour.“